Do you explore all the most important online tools and channels to take your company, brand or line of products to the next level? At this point, more and more business owners start to realize that social media networking websites are a real gold mine enabling them to promote themselves and whatever it is that they are selling in a time and cost-effective manner. Neglecting the major marketing opportunities offered by all social media platforms that are insanely popular these days would be like having the Gold Rush in your blood and refusing to dig for this valuable metal.
Why Is It So Important to Be Active on Social Media Websites?
All social media websites bring you one step closer to your targeted audience, help you broadcast your message, spread the word about your company and your most recent accomplishments and let you increase customer loyalty though special promotional campaigns. These are only a few of the most important advantages associated with influential social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn. While it may not open the doors to online client-brand relationship building options as fun and exciting as the ones ensured by Facebook, a constant presence on LinkedIn should still be considered a must-have for a very important reason: it tells people who you really are, where you come from, and sheds some light on your most relevant competencies and most impressive attributes.
4 Reasons Why LinkedIn Should Play a Major Part in Your Social Media Marketing Strategy
Clearly, Facebook and Twitter are the perfect channels to distribute your marketing messages. But just because these 2 giant platforms are bigger than the rest (Facebook counts approximately 1.23 billion users and Twitter more than 243 million monthly active users) this doesn’t mean that you have to neglect LinkedIn, a major social networking website that brings you and your company in front of 277 million users. According to Social Media Fuze, there are at least 4 excellent reasons why a constant presence on LinkedIn can benefit your small-scale business:
1) LinkedIn doubles as a second portfolio, giving you a space to display excellent projects that you’ve worked on.
2) LinkedIn lets other users recommend you for your unmatched talent, special set of skills and remarkable experience.
3) It can boost your website traffic. People who like your LinkedIn profile will be tempted to take a peek at your website to assess the quality of your services and find out more about you and your company.
4) LinkedIn lets you tell people who are, and what your purpose is in the business world. A good profile on LinkedIn is just as valuable as an online resume that allows potential employers and partners to analyze your background, expertise, previous work and unique skills and competencies.
How to Make Waves on LinkedIn in 3 Easy Steps
You don’t have to be a social media expert to find out how you could use LinkedIn to your best advantage.
1) Build solid relationships with other users who share your interests via comments or Likes
2) Share creative, meaningful, reader-oriented posts that will be appreciated by a larger segment of followers
3) Use the most appealing LinkedIn features to attain your end goals. By managing your LinkedIn connections the right way, you can fuel and support your most ambitious online marketing strategies in the long run. For instance, you can email 50 different users simultaneously, re-connect with old friends and clients, use the export connections feature to get your hands on a plenitude of e-mails that could come in handy during your next email marketing campaign and rely on introductions to get to know people whom you wouldn’t be able to meet otherwise.
All in all, LinkedIn is a fantastic channel that should not be disregarded, especially if your objective is to grow the popularity and profitability of your business the easy way, by exploring the tremendous influence of major social media platforms.