How To Convert To A Responsive Website To Capture New Leads
Originally Published November 2013 | Updated October 2019
It’s no secret that Google supports mobile-friendly and responsive website design. After all, search engines strive to guarantee a flawless web experience for all users, no matter what type of devices they use. Does this mean that traditional websites reflecting the supremacy of the heavy desktops could become a thing of the past? For now, let’s say that business owners should try to convert to a responsive website version as soon as possible, allowing anyone on any device to access every feature on a website.
Why? To satisfy your curiosity, you’d have to take a closer look at the ongoing mobile revolution in these numbers from 2018:
- Nearly 5 billion people on Earth have a mobile device.
- More than 52% of traffic on the internet worldwide was initiated with a mobile device.
- 53% of mobile website visits are abandoned when the website takes longer than 3 seconds to load.
Read on to learn about your options to upgrade a convert your website to a responsive website design.
Reasons To Convert To A Responsive Website Design
Need another reason to convert your traditional webpage to a fully optimized, user-friendly mobile website? We’ll give you three great ones.
- Mobile-friendly and responsive websites will always be in fashion. Why? They will always be appreciated because they are practical, awesome-looking, and address the pressing needs of tablet and mobile users.
- If your competitors haven’t upgraded to a responsive website, don’t let that dissuade you – take advantage and beat them to the punch! Clients will be more likely to seek business with you when coming to your website on their mobile device.
- No matter how amazing, user-friendly, and content-rich your traditional website maybe it will still seem virtually indecipherable on a tiny tablet and smartphone screen.
So now you know why it is so important to impress your potential clients with an exceptional mobile website. But how could you actually implement this major improvement? In this case, you have two main options at hand.
Your Responsive Website Design Options
DIY Web Design
You could choose to test the effectiveness of an online mobile web builder and come up with a mobile version of your webpage in less than an hour. By using an application, you could gain more control over the looks and the functionality of your new webpage.
However, if you know very little or nothing at all about mobile website design how could you possibly make an inspired decision? Well-known web builders tempt potential buyers with rapid conversions and comprehensive customization. Nonetheless, if you’re not willing to settle for anything less than extraordinary results, it is advised to discuss your options with a skilled web developer.
Professional Web Development and Design Services
Don’t let an amateur plumber fix your pipes, don’t let an inexperienced mechanic replace your brake pads, and don’t try to create a mobile version of your site on your own if you don’t have remarkable skills and expertise in this department. Let the experts do the heavy lifting. This way, you’ll manage to take pride in an SEO-friendly, appealing, well-structured responsive website designed to support thousands of mobile devices.
The team of first-class writers and web developers from Cohlab Digital Marketing can bring you on the right path towards business success. We offer you the greatest responsive websites and a search engine optimization plan customized according to your unique needs and demands.