Outside Sales Representative Description:
Cohlab is looking for a Business Development /Outside Sales Representative professional in Brainerd, MN to assist with the overall growth of Cohlab, an entrepreneurial company in a very high growth tech sector. If you are a motivated individual that has a knack for relationship building and closing business opportunities then this is the right place for you.
Outside Sales Representative Purpose:
Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
Outside Sales Representative General:
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Outside Sales Representative Skills/Qualifications:
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
Outside Sales Representative Compensation:
This role has a base salary with a competitive commission structure, sales quotas are expected.