Outside Sales Representative Description:
Cohlab is looking for a Business Development /Outside Sales Representative professional in Rochester, MN to assist with the overall growth of Cohlab, an entrepreneurial company in a very high growth tech sector. If you are a motivated individual that has a knack for relationship building and closing business opportunities then this is the right place for you.
Outside Sales Representative Purpose:
Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
Outside Sales Representative General:
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Outside Sales Representative Skills/Qualifications:
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
Outside Sales Representative Rochester, MN Compensation:
This role has a base salary with a competitive commission structure, sales quotas are expected.