Are you passionate about digital marketing? Are you ready to join a growing company? Do you think online is the direction marketing is headed? If so, we’ve got the job for you as a Digital Marketing Specialist!
Cohlab is a digital marketing firm that takes a custom approach to developing strategies for our clients. We research, implement and cohlaborate on the strategy with the client monthly to drive brand awareness, increase market share, and generate leads.
We currently represent local and national brands and are growing rapidly! We are continuously looking for qualified Digital Marketing Specialist to assist our team and clients in the various technology challenges faced daily.
Digital Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
Our digital marketing specialists are critical to implementing the various strategies that are employed for each and every client. Whether it is Organic SEO, Local SEO, Responsive Website Design, Email Marketing, Inbound Marketing or any other marketing tactic the digital marketing specialist is involved.
On various days you could find yourself doing:
- Discussing strategy with clients
- Analyzing Google analytical data
- Creating custom reports
- Configuring products in eCommerce sites
- Optimizing an entire website
- Managing AdWords
- Posting content for an entire website
- Creating email campaigns
- Configuring marketing automation
- Updating an inbound marketing strategy
- Social Media management/development
Digital Marketing Specialist Skills/Qualifications:
The main skill for this role is the ability to learn very quickly and apply those lessons to the various strategies for our clients. However, if you are looking for more of a list of qualifications here you go:
- Learn quickly
- Strong work ethics
- Strong computer skills
- Strong communicator (Client interaction required)
- Proactive brand communication
- Analytical (Google Analytics Certification a plus)
- SEM (Google Certification of basic & advanced exams required after 1 month)
- Understanding of marketing automation
- Understanding of social media management
- Understanding of digital marketing
Digital Marketing Specialist St Cloud, MN Compensation:
Pay is based on experience with a starting salary point of $33k.