Google My Business for Local Businesses
Local customers are looking for what you offer & and they’re looking online. That’s why we’re teaming up with Google to host a free workshop to help you and your fellow businesses get online and on the map. If you have questions please give us a call or watch the video below to learn more information about this national campaign.
Please use the form to the right to sign up for the event.
Date & Time
October 26th @ 12 pm (noon)
- We are going to introduce you to a free resource from Google called “Google My Business.”
- Google My Business is a fast and easy way for businesses to manage their online presence with Google.
- Google My Business connects you directly with customers, whether they’re looking for you on Google Search, Maps or Google+.
- If you previously used Google Places for Business or Google+ Pages to manage your business information, you’ve likely noticed that your account has been automatically upgraded to Google My Business.
- It is also possible to use Google My Business to manage information about products, brands, artists, and organizations. These types of pages don’t include an address or other physical location information that appears on Google Maps. Instead, they offer ways to reach out to followers, fans, and customers on Google+.
- The session will focus on setting up Google My Business for local businesses with a storefront or a local service area.
look online for local goods and services.
consumers use search engines to find local info nearby.
have claimed their local business listing on Google.