Online reviews drive sales, so you’ll need to gather positive online reviews and resolve negative reviews to help bring in new customers. Don’t believe it? At Cohlab, we back up everything with data. A survey by BrightLocal found 85% of consumers trust online reviews as much as recommendations from friends and family. In addition, this survey found:
- 97% of consumers looked online for a local business in 2017, with 12% looking for a local business online every day.
- 49% of consumers say they need at least a 4-star rating before they choose to use a business.
- 73% said positive reviews increase their trust of a local business.
- 30% of consumers say a local business who responds to reviews is more trustworthy and more likely to receive their dollars.
- 68% of consumers left a local business review when asked.
- Consumers read an average of 7 reviews before trusting a business.
All of this points to positive online reviews and online reputation management being a killer sales tool for you. We offer a reputation management system which simultaneously makes your reviews much more visible and accessible, while offering your clients a single portal to leave reviews on any site you choose. See Reputation Management In Action – Check Our Reviews Page!
Managing Your Online Reputation Works
Building a successful business is all about trust. In light of this, the single most effective marketing tool is online reputation management.
You can manage online reviews for your business through a variety of activities, but here at Cohlab the chief drivers of our online reputation management system are:
- Automatically monitoring reviews as they are left on various review websites and manually responding to them as needed
- Automatically asking for reviews from your current customers, increasing the number of positive reviews left online and directing negative reviews to come straight to your inbox
- Compiling reviews from across all review websites and gathering them in one space on your website
Why do we ask customers for reviews? The BrightLocal survey shows that, if asked directly, 68% of your customers will post a review or give a testimonial – this can be a huge win for your business!
Cohlab Mailing Address
PO Box 309 Becker, MN 55308
Cohlab Becker Office
Cohlab Edina Office
Cohlab St. Cloud Office
Phone: (320) 403-2433
Cohlab was born while visiting family in California. Our aunt and uncle, who own a small business, were frustrated by the cost of maintaining a website and confused about what technology was relevant for their web strategy.
We founded Cohlab to help small businesses create a collaborative web and mobile strategy that is both understandable and affordable.